Exhibitor: Jeremy Browne (4 times South Australian Rally champion co-driver)
Engine: 1600cc V4 with twin Weber carburetors, 155 bhp.
Gearbox: 5 speed manual and Limited Slip Differential
Brakes: 4 wheel disc in group 4 rally trim
The Lancia Fulvia was the Lancia team’s world rally championship car from 1969 to 1974, when it was replaced with the Stratos.
This car finished 2nd in the 1972 San Remo Rally, driven by Barbasio. It won the Four Seasons Rally in Italy in 1973.
After it finished its rally duties for the Lancia factory team, it was raced in historic racing in California. It was restored by its current owner and is a regular competitor in classic rallies in Australia.
Major rallies include:
- 2011 TARGA TASMANIA FIRST IN CLASS
- 2008 WRC RALLY SPAIN
- 2008 IRC RALLYE SAN REMO ( ITALY )
- 2007 CORSICA HISTORIC RALLY ( FRANCE )
- 2006 EIFEL RALLYE ( GERMANY )
- 2005 RALLY OF THE LAKES ( IRELAND )
- 2004 RALLYE DEUTSCHLAND
- 2003 RALLY TASMANIA FIRST IN CLASS
- 2002 CLASSIC ADELAIDE RALLY FIRST IN CLASS
- 2002 SAN REMO RALLY STORICO ( ITALY )
- 2000 TARGA TASMANIA CLASSIC FIRST OUTRIGHT
- 2000 BORDEAUX RALLY ( AUSTRALIA ) FIRST OUTRIGHT
- 2000 LACTOS RALLY TASMANIA CLASS WINNER
- 1999 TARGA TASMANIA CLASSIC CATEGORY WINNER
- 1973 FOUR REGIONS RALLY ( ITALY ) FIRST OUTRIGHT
- 1972 SAN REMO RALLY ( ITALY ) SECOND OUTRIGHT